Theory of evolution : Vishnu to Darwin


"Whenever righteousness wanes and unrighteousness increases, I send myself forth. For the protection of the good and for the destruction of evil, And for the establishment of righteousness, I come into being age after age."-Bhagavad Gita.



This excerpt from Bhagavad Gita has a strong basis of the foundation of 'Theory of Evolution' the credit of which is given to Charles Darwin. Quoting Sir Monier Monier-Williams here "Indeed, the Hindus were........Darwinians, centuries before the birth of Darwin, and evolutionists, centuries before the doctrine of evolution had been accepted by the Huxleys of our time, and before any word like evolution existed in any language of the world."

Hey readers, are you still there with me?πŸ˜• Guys, are you excited to move on to the primary reason for writing this article? Let's see what the Garuda Purana has to say about this. Well it has an enticing narration which I am sure you will definitely enjoy. So here I start:

According to the Garuda Purana, there are 10 avatars of Vishnu (the 10th is yet to happen) and each of them shows how evolution and civilization has proceeded leading us to this modern era.

First Avatar-Matsya (Fish):

An incarnation as an aquatic form during Satya Yug, it shows how the first class of vertebrates originated in water and evolved during the Silurian Period.

Second Avatar-Kurma (Turtle):

The second avatar of Vishnu shows how amphibians capable of living on both land and in water had evolved during the Devonian period.

Third Avatar-Varaha (Boar):

This avatar clearly signifies how wild mammals evolved from amphibians in the Triassic Period.

Fourth Avatar-Narasimha ( Half man, Half animal):

It is a reference to the initial wild human thoughts and emotions prevalent during those times.

Fifth Avatar -Vamana (Short Human):

This signifies pre mature humans.

Sixth Avatar-Parashurama (Early Human):

This avatar depicts the life of early human beings living in forests and utilizing weapons.

Seventh Avatar -Rama (Human):

It is the starting point of evolution of a civilized society.

Eighth Avatar- Balarama/Krishna ( Human):

Balarama has originated as a deity of agriculture and fertility. Krishna describes a society with political viewpoints and that which practiced animal husbandry.

Ninth Avatar-Krishna/Buddha (Human):

Reference to a compassionate teacher who preached the path of non-violence (Ahimsa) .

Tenth Avatar-Kalki (Human):

With development of weapons of mass destruction, there is a possibility of Third World War among humans and nations.


Ooooffff!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜€A really long one. Huhhh!!!!!!  My dear little fingers are aching. But but but I have some other fascinating things to tell you as well. Wait just a minute; I need to give rest to my poor hands.

1....2....3...4....5...6....7...................................................................48...49...............57....59....60s.....

Hellooooo everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am back with a feeling of freshness blooming in my mind. So here we go to our next mesmerizing description brummmm brummmm brummmm ( the engine is roaring high so let's go on long drive once more woohooo!!!!!!)

I assume all of us have seen idols of Vishnu holding a Shank and a Sudarshan Chakra. But have you ever wondered how these structures run parallel to certain principles of science? Well if you have done so or even if you haven't (now is the time to think so), you are at the correct place. I'll be your host and guide throughout this journey. So here we start:



Just do this experiment. Hold the conch shell near your ears and you will hear something magical- the gentle humming of the ocean. Isn't it wonderful how the cosmic energy of the earth enters the shell? However it doesn't just end here. Did you ever hear about the fact that spirals which follow the Golden Ratio or in other words Fibonacci Series can create scalar waves and the conch shell being a perfect example of this, it creates the sound of the Brahman or what we utter it as OM .



Done with  the Shank, let's move onto the Sudarshan Chakra. This is another mesmerizing depiction of a scalar interferometry spinning discuss which is a destructive electromagnetic pulse, a spinning laser beam and has the ability to control the mind and even invert temperatures to extreme conditions. A beautiful reference to this is mentioned in the Mahabharata where a sudden non-existent solar eclipse occurred which actually was a temperature inversion that caused the atmospheric refraction to reverse, hence explaining the unanticipated darkness on the evening of the 13th day of the war.

Hey there lovelies, I am so sorry I have to wrap up here as of nowπŸ™ŽπŸ™. I better go to sleep because it's almost 4:00 in the morning and before the clock strikes five I have to run to my bed or else my father will surely wake up around that time.

Bye Bye my sweet peas!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I got to vanish from this place and reappear on my bed or else you would soon hear the sounds of rat-a-tat on my door.

Will miss you all

Love love until we meet nextπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜

Pari 

(Your Snoogums-Boogums Fairy/Angel πŸ˜‡)

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to get Bestseller Udemy Courses at discounted price?